—Gabriella M. Racca, University of Turin
I-CONnect and IUS Publicum Network Review are pleased to partner together to deepen the study of comparative public law and to enhance its online coverage.
The IUS Publicum Network Review is a network of the national leading public and administrative law journals in Europe, whose aim is to track and interpret the evolution of public law in each country involved, pointing out its influences on the construction of an administrative and public European law and its connections with other legal cultures.
Issue 2-2015 of the Ius Publicum Nework Review is now online and Issue 1-2015 is also now complete! The articles and the reports are available at the links below. The article on “Il reclutamento universitario nella realtà federale tedesca” by Cristina Fraenkel-Haeberle (Issue 2-2015) and the article on “Academic Recruitment in Italy: an Overview for Foreigners” by Antonio Banfi (Issue 1-2015) are parts of a broader initiative to introduce comparative analysis of the academic recruitment legal frameworks for University professors in several EU Countries. A previous article on the Spanish experience was included in Issue 2-2014: Rafael Caballero Sánchez – La selección del profesorado universitario en España. Further articles on this topic will be published in future issues of the Ius Publicum Nework Review.
Issue 2-2015 – Ius Publicum Nework Review
- Pierre Delvolvé, L’actualité de la théorie des bases constitutionnelles du droit administratif
- Anne-Charlène Bezzina, 2004-2014: les dix ans de la jurisprudence AC!
- Bertrand Seiller, Les effets de la déclaration d’illégalité sur l’ordonnancement juridique
- Cristina Fraenkel-Haeberle, Il reclutamento universitario nella realtà federale tedesca
Issue 1-2015 – Ius Publicum Nework Review
- Antonio Banfi, Aspetti problematici del reclutamento accademico in Italia
- Fabio Ratto Trabucco, The Development on the Local Democratization in Belgium
- Maria De Benedetto, Procedural Powers in Competition Enforcement: a Look at Inspections
- Vasileios G. Tzemos – Maria-Eliana Pravita – Anthony Makrydemetres, Aspects of Judicial Activism in Greek Political and Administrative Culture
- Giuseppe Manfredi, The State System and the Sports System in Italy: Legal Pluralism and International Law
- Antonio Banfi, Academic Recruitment in Italy: an Overview for Foreigners
- Italy: Girolamo Sciullo, Raumordnungspolitik, Landschaft Und Umwelt
- Italy: Leopoldo Zuanelli Brambilla, Nadia La Femina, From notices of commencement to certified notifications: substantive and procedural profiles
- Italy: Paolo Cotza, La “juridiction” administrative en appréciation ultra-légale (“di merito”)