—Gabriella M. Racca, University of Turin
As announced earlier this year, I-CONnect and IUS Publicum Network Review have entered into a partnership to deepen the study of comparative public law and to enhance its online coverage.
The IUS Publicum Network Review is a network of the national leading public and administrative law journals in Europe, whose aim is to track and interpret the evolution of public law in each country involved, pointing out its influences on the construction of an administrative and public European law and its connections with other legal cultures.
Issue 2-2014 of the Ius Publicum Nework Review is now online. The articles and the reports are available at the links below.
- Alessandro Cioffi, Intérêt général et intérêt public en droit administratif. Rapport sur la France et l’Italie
- Maria Beatrice Vanni, Understanding the Commons: the Reception of Elinor Ostrom’s Work in Italian Legal Scholarship
- Francesca Trimarchi Banfi, The Principle of Competition: Properties and Foundations. Its Impact on Italian Law
- Francesco Manganaro, La corruption en Italie
- Rafael Caballero Sánchez, La selección del profesorado universitario en España
- France: Charles Fortier, La fonction publique française, le bateau ivre?
- Italy: Martina Conticelli, Accreditation in Healthcare: National Standards and Regional Implementation
- Italy: Miriam Allena, 6 ECHR: New Horizons for Domestic Administrative Law
Issue 1-2014 of the Ius Publicum Nework Review is also now complete. The articles and reports are linked below. The article on “Corruption as a Violation of Fundamental Rights: Reputation Risk as a Deterrent Against the Lack of Loyalty” (Gabriella M. Racca & Roberto Cavallo Perin) will be of particular interest. This article highlights the extent to which corruption erodes the pillars of democracy and of the solidarity principle. The published reports cover the following topics: Public Bodies – Civil Service, Police – Administrative fines, Administrative Justice, Public Ownership – Public Finance, Liability and accountability.
- Gabriella M. Racca & Roberto Cavallo Perin, Corruption as a Violation of Fundamental Rights: Reputation Risk as a Deterrent Against the Lack of Loyalty
- Francesco de Leonardis, Policies and Powers of Local Government in the Area of Environmental Protection: An Introduction
- Alfredo Moliterni, The Multilevel Legal Regime Public Service Concessions
- Monica Delsignore, Standing in Environmental Lawsuits in Italy: Some Suggestions from the U.S.
- Spain: Luis Ortega Álvarez & Isaac Martín Delgado, Organización administrativa
- France: Marie-Pierre Lapeyre, Police administrative – Apports des années 2011 – 2013
- Italy: Paolo Cotza, Le pouvoir administratif en appréciation ultra-légale (“merito amministrativo”)
- France: Jean Philippe Orlandini, Biens – Propriétés Publiques – Apports des Années – 2012 – 2013
Spain: Francisco López Menudo & Carlos Mingorance Martín, Bienes y obras públicas
- Italy: Elisa Scotti, State Liability for Lawful Acts and the Principle of Compensation